Monday, August 29, 2005

New set of resources and a training mandate

This week I'm putting the finishing touches to a set of articles, a seminar, teleseminar and pivot box on a subject that has me excited. Looking forward to sharing it next week.

Late last week, I received my ITC Corporate trainer package. Proud to receive the recognition, but also very proud and pleased to be able to go out and speak and train on behalf of an organisation that has given me so much. But even more moving was the little package in the big parcel. It was a gift that truly highlights the international nature of ITC - a gift sent by a member in South Africa via her friend, to the international convention in Baltimore to the staff of Management Services in New Zealand who passed it on to me. Very special and heartwarming that was. Thanks Vanessa

No comments: