Sunday, October 02, 2005

Paper is a huge challenge to me - how to control the massive avalanche of paper that comes across my desks at home and at work each day - as we all have!, and ways to store it so that it is accessible when and in the ways I need to access it.

Recently I decided to do some research into just how I could improve the ways I handle paper - how I could say on top of that paper avalanche, efficiently and effectively. I have to say I am proud of the improvements I have made, and the systems I have put into place.

And I have decided to make the information I found available in a series of products. So I have devoted this month to producing them. The first is an article "Paper clutter - you can blitz it in ten easy steps." I have submitted it to ezinearticles.com and it should be available there within the week. Hope you find it useful, or know of someone it would help. It's free.

No comments: