Saturday, April 01, 2006

catlovers with too much time on their hands?

Cory Treffiletti writing in Online Spin:
“I was surfing around a few sites I was made aware of exactly how much free time everyone else seems to have and the extent to which people will go to fill those lonely hours”

And this is one of his discoveries.

StuffOnMyCat.com. “As the title implies, and the tagline confirms, "stuff + cats = awesome."

And just love the comment …
“This site provides hours of fun as you scroll through page after page of interesting photography, which of course leads me to thinking that it's strange how many people can find new and "exciting" ways to embarrass their cats.”

But there’s more …

“At this point, as if I wasn't already questioning the sanity of some of my fellow netizens, along comes CatsInSinks.com. Yes, the site is exactly what it says it is. The site provides page after page of cats... in sinks. I showed the site to a few other people and they confirmed that cats actually do like sinks, which I find strange since cats don't like water.”

How much do you love cats?



No comments: