Thursday, July 14, 2005

PREM Awards

"It's bin awhile." I've been busy organising the awards for presentation at International convention in Baltimore. I ran a competition, internationally, and named it "Target Twenty". If they achieved a twenty percent incease in membership or twenty members, clubs were eligible for a prize and recognition at convention. I don't know if it motivated anyone to go out and get new members, but it certainly created a buzz around PREM, the area of ITC that coordinates Publicity, Recruitment, Extension and Membership. So if I have managed to focus attention on issues in those areas, and motivated someone to focus themselves on that area and to do something for their membership, then I will have achieved a goal. I'm happy to have created the Toolkit that went with the competition, because it will remain as a resource for members to use in years to come.

No comments: